Our physicians offer the following presentations to community organizations and groups in the Greater
Tampa Bay Area. Arrangements can be made for presentations outside of this area.
- Cancer: An Equal Opportunity Offender?
- Women and Cancer: Taking Charge of our Lives: Breast , Ovarian, Cervical, Endometrial
- Cancer and African Americans: A serious health challenge
- Breast Cancer: Like mother, like daughter...or is it in the genes?
- Breast Cancer and Lymphadema:Women with Breast Cancer and the Men that Care for Them: "I feel like Iím standing in left field."
- Tamoxifen: An ounce of prevention worth a pound of cure?
- Breast Cancer and African American Women: Itís our disease too!
- Lettermanís List Comparing Breast and Prostate Cancer: So close, and yet so far away
- Prostate Cancer: Exploring the Options / Making the Choice
- Prostate Cancer and African American Men: Itís your disease too
- Sex and the Prostate Cancer Patient: How much can a guy take?
- Women and Prostate Cancer: Whose disease is it anyway?
- Colorectal Cancer: Risks and Treatment Options: The Team Approach
- Skin Cancer: Preventable / Treatable / Curable
- Malignant Melanoma: A Really Ugly Mole
- Lung Cancer: High Risks / Lousy Cures / A Glimmer of Hope?
- Women and Lung Cancer: Still a long way to go, Baby!
- Women and Screening for Cancer: Why and When
- Radiation Therapy: The Invisible Beam that Cures
- Nutrition, Exercise and Cancer: You are what you eat and letís get off the couch!
- The Doctor/Patient Relationship: Why can't we all be friends?
- Senior Sexuality....Making Lemonade out of Lemons
- Sex and Prostate Cancer: How much can a guy take?
If you are interested in arranging a presentation for your group, please contact the Center For Radiation Oncology
at (813) 662-6024